Saturday 25 October 2014

Micro Post; Martial ART

The word "art" has two meanings in English (Thank you teacher Ron):

1: Noun which is the most common way to use the word expressing aestaetics works of art or
2: Verb to be skilled at something.

In the word Martial Art I believe the second usage is the true meaning, but sometimes you see something so good and so beautifull you stop breathing and are just in pure awe of what you see. The hairs at the back of your neck rises, your peripheral vision ceases to exist and all your imagination and focus is drawn into the thing you see.

I had that kind of moment when I watched the clip I share below. It was simply perfection, poetry in movement and never before has the two meanings of "art" been so closely related.



2 comments:

  1. Jaroslav Suska is the best ITF TKD tul performer.In my opinion Poland is among the best countries regarding ITF.
    Kostas

    ReplyDelete