Friday 15 August 2014

Micro Post; This months Quote

After I shared the video on North Korean demonstration team`s Secret for breaking we had quite a few comments on breaking and its role in Taekwondo plus cheating. I have written an extensive post on my view on Breaking and its Place within Taekwondo but frequent commentator "Starfish" managed to say just about all I said in a few Words instead of a long blogpost. Again this showcases the brilliant comments that are comming in on the blog so I recommend that People Reading the blog take their time and read the comments too. Often they are just as good as the blog post (if not better).

So from "Starfish" on breaking (Kyupka):
 
"For most I believe,
overcoming the mental anguish
and fear is the victory,
not the breaking itself."

No comments:

Post a Comment